By booking an appointment you agree to the following terms of service.
( Warranty may vary for every quote).
3. Average repair time is 30 to 60 minutes.
4. Repair times may vary subject to the availability of parts at the time.
5.Your repaired device will be available for delivery at the end of your stated appointment time.
6. Like any third party repairer, use of our repair service will void your manufacturer’s warranty.
7. We do not take responsibility for any damage where your Device has been repaired elsewhere prior to your repair at Doorstep Phone Repair. If a problem becomes evident, once the device is opened, we will contact you immediately on call, text or email.
a) In some cases during the repair process your device may become unresponsive or dead due to the prior damage.
We do not take any responsibility for repairs of water/liquid damaged devices.
b) We do not take any responsibility for any other fault or problem which may appear in your device after the repair due to the complex structure of hardware and software i.e face id or finger print error. However we will happily have further look to asses the problem and solve it where it’s possible (which may require extra time & additional charges).
c) We do not take any responsibility for loss of data during the repair process of your device.
We advise you to make back up of your data where its possible.
9. We make all the effort to deliver on the quoted turn-around time, but in some incidences, for reasons out of our control, this cannot always be guaranteed. Our quoted repair times start when the technician begins the repair.
10. Booking can be cancelled without assigning any reason.